Shalom Christian Temple
Shalom is a dynamic, contemporary and 100% biblical Church.
For More than 29 years, Shalom has been a church where many people congregate in short and intermediate term. This church is located in the city of Providence, Rhode Island, where many people from other countries come to work, and stay there for months or years and then they return to their countries. Shalom is like an embassy for them. Also, we have a permanent and long-term membership. This membership is made up by many founders and people who made Providence their city of residency, and Shalom their House of Prayer
WHAT MAKES SHALOM AN INTERESTING CHURCH?
• An Elders Committee, that is like friends or brothers
• A Deacon Committee ready to meet special needs.
• An Usher Team eager to serve.
• A Captain team, that supervises usher Service.
• A Worshipper group, choir Directors, Musicians and Choristers that Minister to others.
• A Congregation full of the Spirit.
• An Eager Pastor looking forward to taking care of you!!!
On which days does the church meet?
• Evangelistic meetings every Saturday at 7.30 pm.
• Sunday bible studies all Sundays at 10.00 am.
• Intercessory meetings every Tuesday at 7.30 pm.
• Contemporary summer meetings every Sunday at 7.15 pm.
• Every Monday at 7 pm our worship ministers, choir leaders, musicians and singers meet to be in fellowship, practice and pray together.
• Every Monday all the brothering worship together, then the entire congregation disburses to the bible classes carried out by many teachers classified by age.
• Once a year we celebrate our Sunday meeting at Goddard Park where thousands of people gather, the same day we celebrate baptisms in the open air, using our portable baptismal pool. The outing lasts all the day including food supplied by the church, games for children and adults and other fun stuff.
• Eventually elder members and deacons hold “Youth Tuesdays” with the super teens.
• Shalom since its foundation has been a Missionary Church.
• Among the Ministries which were founded within the church are: Esperanza de Vida, Inc. (autonomous), Global Vision, Inc. (autonomous) and Un Fragmento de Esperanza (autonomous).
• These Ministries hold Crusades and Conferences in many countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. They also provide help to the neediest people.
What else is going on in Shalom?
At Shalom every teaching of Pastor Mynor Vargas challenges you to reach a new higher level; every message tells you how much you are worth to God and not according to this world.
At Shalom we make you see your “Real Worth in Jesus Blood” and not by any low-label-price made by Satan. You are special, God made you to live eternally and we could teach you by the Bible how you may receive Salvation and Everlasting Life, we also will help you to live your life on earth to the maximum.
If you are seeking a biblical church to attend, we have good news for you, at Shalom we want to be your church and I want to be your pastor.
Click here to send us an e mail to let us know more about you. Don’t forget to write your full name and phone number.